- State-County Assessors' Partnership Program
- Awards for Innovation in Higher Education
- Committee on UC Cost Structure
- FI$Cal Resources
- Assembly Bill 1468 Report
- Senate Bill 105 Final Report(Revised)
- Senate Bill 105 Interim Report
- Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) Information
- Major Regulations New Information Available
- Redevelopment Agency Dissolution
- Special Fund Balance Reconciliation - August 3rd
- February 10 Revenue Update
- Trailer Bill Language
- Proposition 1B Disbursements
- Proposition 1A Borrowables, Interest Rate for Repayment
- Proposition 39 Guidance for Schools and Community Colleges
- Designated Census Tracts for the New Employment Credit
E-4 Population Estimates for Cities, Counties, and the State, 2011-2015
with 2010 Census Benchmark
This report provides population estimates for January 1, 2011 through January 1, 2014 and provisional population estimates for January 1, 2015 for the state, counties, and cities. The population estimates benchmark for April 1, 2010 is also provided.
For Methodology and Data Considerations, see the report E-1 Population Estimates for Cities, Counties, and the State with Annual Percent Change – January 1, 2014 and 2015.
State of California, Department of Finance, E-4 Population Estimates for Cities, Counties, and the State, 2011-2015, with 2010 Census Benchmark. Sacramento, California, May 2015.
For questions on the E-4, contact Doug Kuczynski or Walter Schwarm in the Demographic Research Unit at 916-323-4086 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.