- Assembly Bill 1468 Report
- Awards for Innovation in Higher Education
- Designated Census Tracts for the New Employment Credit
- FI$Cal Resources
- Major Regulations
- Proposition 1B Disbursements
- Redevelopment Agency Dissolution
- Senate Bill 105 Final Report(Revised)
- Senate Bill 105 Interim Report
- State-County Assessors' Partnership Program
- Trailer Bill Language
E-4 Population Estimates for Cities, Counties, and the State, 2011-2016
with 2010 Census Benchmark
This report provides population estimates for January 1, 2011 through January 1, 2015 and provisional population estimates for January 1, 2016 for the state, counties, and cities. The population estimates benchmark for April 1, 2010 is also provided.
For Methodology and Data Considerations, see the report E-1 Population Estimates for Cities, Counties, and the State with Annual Percent Change – January 1, 2015 and 2016.
State of California, Department of Finance, E-4 Population Estimates for Cities, Counties, and the State, 2011-2016, with 2010 Census Benchmark. Sacramento, California, May 2016.
For questions on the E-4, contact Doug Kuczynski or Walter Schwarm in the Demographic Research Unit at 916-323-4086 or e-mail at email@example.com.