- Assembly Bill 1468 Report
- Awards for Innovation in Higher Education
- Designated Census Tracts for the New Employment Credit
- FI$Cal Resources
- Major Regulations
- Proposition 1B Disbursements
- Redevelopment Agency Dissolution
- Senate Bill 105 Final Report(Revised)
- Senate Bill 105 Interim Report
- State-County Assessors' Partnership Program
- Trailer Bill Language
The California Department of Finance has the following statewide responsibilities:
- Budgeting: General information about the Budget and resources for departmental budget officers.
- Accounting: The Fiscal Systems & Consulting Unit (FSCU) and the California State Accounting and Reporting System (CALSTARS).
- Audits and Evaluations: The Office of State Audits and Evaluations (OSAE).
- Research: Demographic, Economic, and Financial Research.
- IT Policy: The Information Technology Consulting Unit (ITCU) operates under Finance's general powers of supervision over all matters concerning the financial and business policies of the State.
- Legislative Analyses: Analyses of proposed legislation.
- Boards and Committees: Boards and committees for which the Department of Finance provides staffing support.
- FI$Cal Resources: Instructions and reference materials for State departments.