- Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) Information
- SB 617 Regulations
- Redevelopment Agency Dissolution
- Special Fund Balance Reconciliation - August 3rd
- February 10 Revenue Update
- Trailer Bill Language
- Proposition 1B Disbursements
- Proposition 1A Borrowables, Interest Rate for Repayment
- Proposition 39 Guidance for Local Education Agencies — Clean Energy Jobs Act of 2012
Economic and Financial Research
The Economic Research Unit prepares economic forecasts and analyses of various economic developments, advises state departments and local government agencies, and provides economic information to the general public. The Financial Research Unit provides revenue estimates for the annual state budget process and analyzes tax issues potentially significant to the state.
- Latest California Economic Data
- Economic Forecasts, U.S. and California
- A Brief History of the California Economy
- Chronology of Significant Economic Events
To receive e-mail notification when new data are available, please subscribe to the Economic Research Mailing List .