- Assembly Bill 1468 Report
- Awards for Innovation in Higher Education
- Committee on UC Cost Structure
- Designated Census Tracts for the New Employment Credit
- FI$Cal Resources
- Major Regulations
- Proposition 1B Disbursements
- Redevelopment Agency Dissolution
- Senate Bill 105 Final Report(Revised)
- Senate Bill 105 Interim Report
- State-County Assessors' Partnership Program
- Trailer Bill Language
City and County Housing Unit Survey
Each year the Demographic Research Unit surveys every California city and unincorporated area within a county to collect the change in housing units within their jurisdiction during the prior year. Please return your completed form by January 16, 2015.
This survey is intended for specific local government contacts. Adobe Acrobat Reader version 8.0 or newer is required for the local official to electronically save their completed form and e-mail it to the Demographic Research Unit.
For more information, call (916) 323-4086 and ask for Doug Kuczynski or Alex Alvarado.