- State-County Assessors' Partnership Program
- Awards for Innovation in Higher Education
- FI$Cal Resources
- Assembly Bill 1468 Report
- Senate Bill 105 Final Report(Revised)
- Senate Bill 105 Interim Report
- Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) Information
- Major Regulations New Information Available
- Redevelopment Agency Dissolution
- Special Fund Balance Reconciliation - August 3rd
- February 10 Revenue Update
- Trailer Bill Language
- Proposition 1B Disbursements
- Proposition 1A Borrowables, Interest Rate for Repayment
- Proposition 39 Guidance for Schools and Community Colleges
- Designated Census Tracts for the New Employment Credit
City and County Housing Unit Survey
Each year the Demographic Research Unit surveys every California city and unincorporated area within a county to collect the change in housing units within their jurisdiction during the prior year. Please return your completed form by January 16, 2015.
This survey is intended for specific local government contacts. Adobe Acrobat Reader version 8.0 or newer is required for the local official to electronically save their completed form and e-mail it to the Demographic Research Unit.
For more information, call (916) 323-4086 and ask for Doug Kuczynski or Alex Alvarado.