- State-County Assessors' Partnership Program
- Awards for Innovation in Higher Education
- Committee on UC Cost Structure
- FI$Cal Resources
- Assembly Bill 1468 Report
- Senate Bill 105 Final Report(Revised)
- Senate Bill 105 Interim Report
- Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) Information
- Major Regulations New Information Available
- Redevelopment Agency Dissolution
- Special Fund Balance Reconciliation - August 3rd
- February 10 Revenue Update
- Trailer Bill Language
- Proposition 1B Disbursements
- Proposition 1A Borrowables, Interest Rate for Repayment
- Proposition 39 Guidance for Schools and Community Colleges
- Designated Census Tracts for the New Employment Credit
Projections of Population and Births
Population Projections, 2010-2060
- Report P-1: State and County Population Projections by County, by Race/Ethnicity, and by Major Age Groups, 2010-2060 (by decade)
Three summary reports of totals by race/ethnicity, county total population, or major age group by decade.
- Report P-2: State and County Population Projections by Race/Ethnicity and 5-year Age Groups, 2010-2060 (by year)
More age detail cross-tabulated by race/ethnicity for each projection year.
- Report P-3: State and County Population Projections by Race/Ethnicity, Detailed Age, and Gender, 2010-2060 (by year)
Complete data - race/ethnicity by individual year of age by gender for each projection year.
- Methodology, Assumptions, and Data Sources
- Report P-4: State and County Projected Households, Household Population, Group Quarters, and Persons per Household: 2015-2030 NEW
- Historical and Projected State and County Births, 1970-2023, with Actual and Projected Fertility Rates by Mother's Age and Race / Ethnicity, 2000-2023
- Historical Population by Race/Hispanics, Age, and Gender
- Estimates of Current and Historical Population
For further information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.