- Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) Information
- SB 617 Regulations
- Redevelopment Agency Dissolution
- Special Fund Balance Reconciliation - August 3rd
- February 10 Revenue Update
- Trailer Bill Language
- Proposition 1B Disbursements
- Proposition 1A Borrowables, Interest Rate for Repayment
- Proposition 39 Guidance for Local Education Agencies — Clean Energy Jobs Act of 2012
E-7. California Population Estimates, with Components of Change and Crude Rates, July 1, 1900-2012
OFFICIAL STATE ESTIMATES
This updated report presents revised state population estimates and components of change consistent with the currently published state and county estimates series. Crude birth, death, and migration rates are also included. Crude rates reflect the number of events divided by the total population multiplied by 1,000 to reflect events per 1,000 population.
Methodology and Data Considerations
For Methodology and Data Considerations, see the report E-6. Population Estimates and Components of Change by County
State of California, Department of Finance, California Population Estimates, with Components of Change and Crude Rates, July 1, 1900-2012. Sacramento, California, December 2012.
Go to page top