- Awards for Innovation in Higher Education
- FI$Cal Resources
- Senate Bill 105 Interim Report
- Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) Information
- Major Regulations New Information Available
- Redevelopment Agency Dissolution
- Special Fund Balance Reconciliation - August 3rd
- February 10 Revenue Update
- Trailer Bill Language
- Proposition 1B Disbursements
- Proposition 1A Borrowables, Interest Rate for Repayment
- Proposition 39 Guidance for Schools and Community Colleges
- Designated Census Tracts for the New Employment Credit
Three research units exist within the Department of Finance:
- The Demographic Research Unit is designated as the single official source of demographic data for state planning and budgeting.
- The Economic Research Unit prepares economic forecasts and analyses of various economic developments, advises state departments and local government agencies, and provides economic information to the general public.
The Financial Research Unit is responsible for estimating the state’s major General Fund and special fund tax revenues for the Governor’s Budget and the May Revision. The Unit monitors and reports on monthly receipts compared to estimates. The Unit is responsible for analyzing and developing tax policy change proposals for the Administration. The Unit is responsible for preparing the annual tax expenditure report.