- Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) Information
- SB 617 Regulations
- Redevelopment Agency Dissolution
- Special Fund Balance Reconciliation - August 3rd
- February 10 Revenue Update
- Trailer Bill Language
- Proposition 1B Disbursements
- Proposition 1A Borrowables, Interest Rate for Repayment
- Proposition 39 Guidance for Local Education Agencies — Clean Energy Jobs Act of 2012
Pursuant to HSC section 34176 (a) (2), the entity assuming the housing functions of the former redevelopment agency is required to submit to the Department of Finance a list of all housing assets by August 1, 2012. The list must adequately detail how the housing asset meets the criteria specified in HSC Section 34176 (e) and must also include all assets transferred between February 1, 2012 and the date upon which the list is created.
HSC section 34176 (a) (2) also states that Finance is to prescribe the format for the list. For purposes of this notification, housing successor agencies should use the following Excel spreadsheet form.
The completed Excel spreadsheet form should be sent to the Redevelopment_Administration@dof.ca.gov e-mail address, and should have the following title in the e-mail subject line:
XXX Housing Entity Asset Reporting Form
The Excel spreadsheet form should be submitted to Finance in Excel format – scanned pdf. copies, or copies provided in any form other than an Excel spreadsheet are not acceptable.
If you have any questions concerning how the form should be completed, please reference the following document:
Webpage last updated October 26, 2012