- Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) Information
- Major Regulations New Information Available
- Redevelopment Agency Dissolution
- Special Fund Balance Reconciliation - August 3rd
- February 10 Revenue Update
- Trailer Bill Language
- Proposition 1B Disbursements
- Proposition 1A Borrowables, Interest Rate for Repayment
- Proposition 39 Guidance for Schools and Community Colleges
- Designated Census Tracts for the New Employment Credit
Recognized Obligation Payments Schedule (ROPS)
Each successor agency is responsible for drafting a ROPS delineating the enforceable obligations of the former RDA and their source of payment every six months. ROPS are subject to the approval of the local oversight board.
Redevelopment Agency Dissolution Web Application
Finance is continuing its efforts to streamline the ROPS submission process. We will continue to utilize our web-based application known as Redevelopment Agency Dissolution Web Application or RAD App for the ROPS 14-15A submission process.
Finance anticipates the ROPS 14-15A template to be available from the RAD App by January 15, 2014. The Agency must access the RAD App to obtain the template. Please use your user ID and password provided during the ROPS 13-14B process to access the RAD App. Further, the Agency must upload the completed template and OB Resolution via the RAD App. Your completed template and OB Resolution are due to Finance no later than March 3, 2014.
As with any new system, we may encounter some technical difficulties with the RAD App. Your patience is greatly appreciated while this new process is being implemented. Please direct any questions to the Redevelopment Inbox: RedevelopmentAdministration@dof.ca.gov and include the Successor Agency Name - RAD App Question in the subject line.
ROPS 14-15A (July 2014 through December 2014) Instructions, ROPS Submitted, and Approval Letters:
- ROPS 14-15A RAD App Instructions
- ROPS 14-15A Template Instructions
- ROPS 14-15A Forms submitted by Successor Agency (coming soon)
- ROPS 14-15A Review Letters Issued by Finance (coming soon)
- ROPS 13-14B Forms submitted by Successor Agency
- ROPS 13-14B Review Letters Issued by Finance
- ROPS Archive
Questions and Answers Regarding ROPS
ROPS Information for County Auditor-Controllers
- ROPS Reporting Form
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Coming soon
- Letters Issued by Finance
- Coming soon
Webpage last updated January 15, 2014