- Assembly Bill 1468 Report
- Awards for Innovation in Higher Education
- Designated Census Tracts for the New Employment Credit
- FI$Cal Resources
- Major Regulations
- Proposition 1B Disbursements
- Redevelopment Agency Dissolution
- Senate Bill 105 Final Report(Revised)
- Senate Bill 105 Interim Report
- State-County Assessors' Partnership Program
- Trailer Bill Language
Recognized Obligation Payments Schedule (ROPS)
Each successor agency is responsible for drafting a ROPS delineating the enforceable obligations of the former RDA and their source of payment. ROPS are subject to the approval of the local oversight board.
Redevelopment Agency Dissolution Web Application
Finance will continue to utilize our web-based application known as Redevelopment Agency Dissolution Web Application or RAD App for the ROPS submission process. If you should need assistance with the RAD App, please direct any questions to the Redevelopment Inbox: RedevelopmentAdministration@dof.ca.gov and include the Successor Agency Name - RAD App Question in the subject line.
ROPS Format Update
Pursuant to Health and Safety Code section 34177 (m), the successor agency shall complete the Recognized Obligation Payment Schedule (ROPS) in the manner provided for by Finance. Successor agencies were previously allowed to download the Excel ROPS workbook from the Redevelopment Agency Dissolution Web Application (RAD App) either in Excel 2007-2013 format (XLSX) or Excel 1997-2004 format (XLS). Beginning January 1, 2016, the RAD App will only accept the XLSX format.
ROPS 16-17 (July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017) and Last and Final ROPS template instructions and RAD App instructions:
Pursuant to HSC section 34177.7 (o) (1), commencing with the ROPS covering the period from July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2017 and thereafter, agencies shall submit an oversight board approved annual ROPS to Finance and the County Auditor-Controller by February 1, 2016 and each February 1st thereafter.
Last and Final ROPS
Pursuant to HSC section 34191.6 (a), beginning January 1, 2016, agencies that have received a Finding of Completion may submit a Last and Final ROPS if all the following conditions are met:
- The remaining debt is limited to administrative costs and payments pursuant to enforceable obligations with defined payment schedules including, but not limited to, debt service, loan agreements, and contracts.
- All remaining obligations have been previously listed on the ROPS and approved for payment by Finance pursuant to HSC section 34177 (m) or (o).
- The agency is not a party to outstanding/unresolved litigation, except as specified in HSC section 34191.6 (a) (3).
- ROPS 15-16B Forms submitted by Successor Agency
- ROPS 15-16B Review Letters Issued by Finance
- ROPS Archive
Questions and Answers Regarding ROPS
ROPS Information for County Auditor-Controllers
- ROPS Reporting Form
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Coming soon
- Letters Issued by Finance
- Coming soon
Webpage last updated February 3, 2016