Audit Reports, Memos and Letters
The Office of State Audits and Evaluations (OSAE) issues Audit Memos to provide instruction to departments and internal audit organizations. To receive Audit Memos by e-mail, subscribe at the Finance mailing list webpage.
- Single Audit Activities and Requirements
- State Leadership Accountability Act (SLAA) Reporting Requirements
- Changes Related to Internal Auditing and Reporting — SB 1452
- Audit Organization External Quality Assessment Requirement
- Revolving Fund Deficiency Claim for Reimbursement
Audit and Evaluation Reports
OSAE assists and supports the Department of Finance in serving as the Governor’s chief fiscal policy advisor and promoting long-term economic sustainability and responsible resource allocation. OSAE accomplishes this through independent audits, objective evaluations, and other related services.