- Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) Information
- SB 617 Regulations
- Redevelopment Agency Dissolution
- Special Fund Balance Reconciliation - August 3rd
- February 10 Revenue Update
- Trailer Bill Language
- Proposition 1B Disbursements
- Proposition 1A Borrowables, Interest Rate for Repayment
- Proposition 39 Guidance for Schools and Community Colleges
Current Employment Opportunities and Open Exams
To ensure that there is a professional workforce that will provide a continuum for programs and services even as elected officials change, governmental entities in the United States generally rely on a civil service process to select and retain their employees. Before you can be appointed to a permanent position, you must take and pass an examination to obtain "list eligibility" (placement on a list of persons who have passed the examination). Permanent hires are made from the eligibility lists created by examining.
Examination bulletins contain broad information, which you will need to review, to make sure you meet the minimum qualifications so you can apply to take the exam. If you meet the minimum qualifications stated in an examination bulletin, you are eligible to take the examination, which is competitive. Possession of the entrance requirements does not assure a place on the eligible list. Specific information is available regarding How to Get a State Job.
|Open Exams||Filing Date|
|promotional exams||filing date|