- Awards for Innovation in Higher Education
- FI$Cal Resources
- Senate Bill 105 Interim Report
- Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) Information
- Major Regulations New Information Available
- Redevelopment Agency Dissolution
- Special Fund Balance Reconciliation - August 3rd
- February 10 Revenue Update
- Trailer Bill Language
- Proposition 1B Disbursements
- Proposition 1A Borrowables, Interest Rate for Repayment
- Proposition 39 Guidance for Schools and Community Colleges
- Designated Census Tracts for the New Employment Credit
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with the California Department of Finance. The Department of Finance offers a broad range of professional career paths in such areas as budgeting, accounting and auditing, information technology, economic and population research, and general administration.
Because we function as the Governor's chief fiscal policy advisor, our employees work on issues and programs that are of concern to the Governor, the Legislature, and the people of California.
Please select a link below (or at right) to learn more about working at Finance, to view current opportunities, or to learn about the state's hiring process:
- Challenging Career Opportunities with the Department of Finance
- Working at Finance
- Current Employment Opportunities
- How to Get a State Job
State Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy
It is the policy of the State of California to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified job applicants and employees based on merit, and to prohibit illegal discrimination in every aspect of personnel policies and employment practices, including recruitment, examining, hiring, promotion, training, work assignments, work environment, and other benefits and privileges of employment. Agencies and departments shall ensure that this policy is fully implemented and that no harassing or retaliatory actions are taken against applicants or employees for exercising their civil rights under this policy.