- Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) Information
- Major Regulations New Information Available
- Redevelopment Agency Dissolution
- Special Fund Balance Reconciliation - August 3rd
- February 10 Revenue Update
- Trailer Bill Language
- Proposition 1B Disbursements
- Proposition 1A Borrowables, Interest Rate for Repayment
- Proposition 39 Guidance for Schools and Community Colleges
Bulletins and Reports
- Finance Bulletin: A monthly economic update and cash report published by the California Department of Finance, in every month but January and May.
- Reports and Periodicals: The Department of Finance prepares reports on matters that have an impact on California — from the demographic make-up of the people of California; to short and long-term financial plans for infrastructure improvements; to financial audits and performance reviews of state agencies, programs, and projects.