- Assembly Bill 1468 Report
- Awards for Innovation in Higher Education
- Designated Census Tracts for the New Employment Credit
- FI$Cal Resources
- Major Regulations
- Proposition 1B Disbursements
- Redevelopment Agency Dissolution
- Senate Bill 105 Final Report(Revised)
- Senate Bill 105 Interim Report
- State-County Assessors' Partnership Program
- Trailer Bill Language
Proposition 1B Disbursements — Local Streets and Roads
Dear City or County Official:
We are pleased to announce our new online application and annual reporting process for receiving your city or county share of the $950 million in Prop 1B funding for local road maintenance.
In order to receive your city or county’s share of these funds, your city council or county board of supervisors must still approve a plan for use of its share of the amount of funds available in 2007-08 as calculated by the SCO. The lists from the SCO indicating each county and city share are reflected below. Your plan must now be completed and submitted online at the following website. To begin your plan, please click on the link below.
An instructional letter has been provided below explaining the new process. Instructions are also available on the website.
Finance will notify the State Controller's Office regarding which entities have submitted completed plans, and the State Controller's Office will distribute funds on a monthly basis.
New Online Application Process
- Proposition 1B Online Application Instructions
- Annual Reporting Instructions — Reporting required by October 1, 2014
- Proposition 1B City Allocations
- Proposition 1B County Allocations
- Proposition 1B Local Streets and Roads Plans Released to SCO for Disbursement - Updated 2/12/10
Old Excel-Based Application Process