- Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) Information
- SB 617 Regulations
- Redevelopment Agency Dissolution
- Special Fund Balance Reconciliation - August 3rd
- February 10 Revenue Update
- Trailer Bill Language
- Proposition 1B Disbursements
- Proposition 1A Borrowables, Interest Rate for Repayment
- Proposition 39 Guidance for Schools and Community Colleges
Pension Obligation Bond Committee
The Pension Obligation Bond Committee was formed pursuant to the California Pension Obligation Financing Act, which was signed into law by the Governor on May 5, 2003. (The enacted law is Chapter 11, Statutes of 2003, First Extraordinary Session [SB 29X]. This Act authorized the issuance of bonds and the creation of ancillary obligations for the purpose of funding or refunding the State's pension obligations for fiscal year 2003-04. The Act also established the Pension Obligation Bond Committee to issue the bonds, designated the Director of Finance as the chairperson of the Committee, and designated the State Treasurer as agent for sale of the bonds.
The Pension Restructuring Bond Act of 2004 (Chapter 215, Statutes of 2004 [SB 1106]) authorizes the Committee to issue bonds to pay a portion of the State's pension costs in two fiscal years. This new Act also continuously appropriates money from the General Fund to pay principal and interest on any bond issued pursuant to its provisions.
- Meeting Notice and Agenda February 8, 2008
- Meeting Notice and Agenda October 21, 2004
- Meeting Notice and Agenda May 19, 2004
- Finding Authorizing Special Meeting October 1, 2003
- Meeting Notice and Agenda (Corrected) September 30, 2003
- Meeting Notice and Agenda May 27, 2003
Questions or comments? Please contact Koreen Hansen at (916) 445-3274 ×3029.