- State-County Assessors' Partnership Program
- Awards for Innovation in Higher Education
- FI$Cal Resources
- Assembly Bill 1468 Report
- Senate Bill 105 Final Report(Revised)
- Senate Bill 105 Interim Report
- Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) Information
- Major Regulations New Information Available
- Redevelopment Agency Dissolution
- Special Fund Balance Reconciliation - August 3rd
- February 10 Revenue Update
- Trailer Bill Language
- Proposition 1B Disbursements
- Proposition 1A Borrowables, Interest Rate for Repayment
- Proposition 39 Guidance for Schools and Community Colleges
- Designated Census Tracts for the New Employment Credit
Boards and Committees
The Department of Finance provides staffing support for the following boards and committees. Meeting notices, agendas, minutes, and documents for each board or committee are available from their respective webpage or website:
State Public Works Board
The State Public Works Board provides oversight of capital outlay projects.
Court Facilities Dispute Resolution Committee
The Court Facilities Dispute Resolution Committee is authorized (Chapter 1082, Statutes of 2002) to hear disputes between counties and the Judicial Council for the transfer of responsibility for court facilities.
Economic Recovery Financing Committee
The Economic Recovery Financing Committee is reponsible for oversight of state economic recovery bonds.
Pension Obligation Bond Committee
The Pension Obligation Bond Committee is authorized to issue bonds to pay a portion of the state’s pension costs in two years.
Awards for Innovation in Higher Education Selection Committee
Included in the Budget Act of 2014, the Awards for Innovation in Higher Education recognize California community colleges, California State University campuses, and University of California campuses that change policies, practices, or systems to achieve state priorities for higher education.