- Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) Information
- SB 617 Regulations
- Redevelopment Agency Dissolution
- Special Fund Balance Reconciliation - August 3rd
- February 10 Revenue Update
- Trailer Bill Language
- Proposition 1B Disbursements
- Proposition 1A Borrowables, Interest Rate for Repayment
- Proposition 39 Guidance for Schools and Community Colleges
Manual of State Funds
This manual is updated periodically as funds are created and / or deleted. In addition, you will note that some of the pages include a 'Revision Date'. This 'Revision Date' was added to the template in April, 1998. Any Fund Manual additions or revisions after that time will reflect the date of addition or revision to the Manual. Write-ups completed prior to April, 1998 will not contain a 'Revision Date' as there is no history when the addition or revision was made. If you have any specific update information to be included in the manual you may contact the FSCU Hotline at email@example.com or by phone at (916) 324-0385.
- Download the Manual of State Funds — Updated 6/7/13
- Find a Fund — The website search feature available on the "Manual of State Funds Index" webpage will find individual pages of the Manual of State Funds, by fund number and/or keyword(s).
- Listing by Numerical Order
- Listing by Alphabetical Order
- Listing by Structure (Source Classification)
- Listing by GAAP Classification
- Index of Fund Condition Statements — List of Fund Conditions displayed in current Governor's Budget.
Comments or questions regarding this page should be directed to California State Department of Finance, Fiscal Systems and Consulting Unit, at FSCU Hotline or phone at (916) 324-0385.
Last updated: July 27, 2011 | e-mail CALSTARS Webmaster