- Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) Information
- SB 617 Regulations
- Redevelopment Agency Dissolution
- Special Fund Balance Reconciliation - August 3rd
- February 10 Revenue Update
- Trailer Bill Language
- Proposition 1B Disbursements
- Proposition 1A Borrowables, Interest Rate for Repayment
- Proposition 39 Guidance for Schools and Community Colleges
Jennifer K. Rockwell, Special Counsel
Download a printer-friendly version
Jennifer Rockwell was appointed by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger on December 23, 2008, as Chief Counsel of the California Department of Finance. Since 1999, she has served as a deputy attorney general for the California Attorney General's Office. Prior to that, Rockwell worked for the State Treasurer's Office, where she served as staff counsel from 1996 to 1999 and was an executive fellow from 1995 to 1996.
She earned a Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Southern California Gould School of Law and a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California, Davis.