- Awards for Innovation in Higher Education
- FI$Cal Resources
- Senate Bill 105 Interim Report
- Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) Information
- Major Regulations New Information Available
- Redevelopment Agency Dissolution
- Special Fund Balance Reconciliation - August 3rd
- February 10 Revenue Update
- Trailer Bill Language
- Proposition 1B Disbursements
- Proposition 1A Borrowables, Interest Rate for Repayment
- Proposition 39 Guidance for Schools and Community Colleges
- Designated Census Tracts for the New Employment Credit
Ana J. Matosantos, Director of Finance
Download a printer-friendly version (.pdf, <1 MB)
Ana J. Matosantos was appointed Director of the California Department of Finance by Governor Jerry Brown in January 2011. Ms. Matosantos also served as Director of Finance from December 2009 to December 2010. She was the Chief Deputy Director for Budgets from April 2008 to December 2009. In 2007, she served as Deputy Legislative Secretary for Health and Human Services and Veterans Affairs in the Office of the Governor where she worked on the Administration’s comprehensive health care reform proposal. She was a member of the Health and Human Services Agency staff from 2004 to 2007 as an Assistant Secretary for programs and fiscal affairs as well as Associate Secretary for Legislative Affairs.
Prior to her executive branch service, Ana worked for the California State Senate as a consultant to the Senate Committee on Health and Human Services, as the human services consultant of the Senate Committee on Budget and Fiscal Review.
Ana received her bachelor's degree in Political Science from Stanford University in 1997.