Audit Reports, Memos and Letters
The Office of State Audits and Evaluations (OSAE) issues Audit Memos to provide instruction to departments and internal audit organizations. To receive Audit Memos by e-mail, subscribe at the Finance mailing list webpage.
- Single Audit Activities and Requirements
- State Leadership Accountability Act (SLAA) Reporting Requirements
- Changes Related to Internal Auditing and Reporting — SB 1452
- Audit Organization External Quality Assessment Requirement
- Claims for Reimbursement of Revolving Fund Deficiencies
Audit and Evaluation Reports
OSAE assists and supports the Department of Finance in serving as the Governor’s chief fiscal policy advisor and promoting long-term economic sustainability and responsible resource allocation. OSAE accomplishes this through independent audits, objective evaluations, and other related services.