Transmittal Letter (TL) #39, Volume 2
Calstars Procedures Manual
August 21, 2012
This TL communicates updates to the CALSTARS Procedures Manual, and provides changed pages in the PDF file format.
TL 39-2 contains the following changes:
- Added new Chapters to reflect implementation of MyCalPays:
- Chapter VII-1 Introduction
- Chapter VII-2 Labor Distribution Control Table – MyCalPays – Provides guidelines on the use of the LC table with MyCalPays.
- Chapter VII-3 Employee Master – MyCalPays – Introduces the MyCalPays EM table. The EM table specifies how labor charges for groups of employees and individual employees are distributed.
- Chapter VII-4 Labor Distribution Timesheets – MyCalPays – Discusses the monthly timesheet process and the MyCalPays Timesheet (TS) Table maintenance instructions.
- Chapter VII-5 Labor Distribution Adjustment Process – MyCalPays – Discusses the adjustment process as well as the Adjustment Timesheet (AJ) Table and the Adjustment Payroll (PT) Table for MyCalPays
- Chapter VII-6 Labor Distribution – Processing, Reports and Reconciliation
PDFs of Changed Page(s)
A subscription service is now available for clients who wish to receive notifications of new TLs or COMs through e-mail. Clients may subscribe to this service by accessing the CALSTARS Operations Mailing List subscription webpage .
Webpage last updated August 21, 2012. For technical questions, please email the CALSTARS Webmaster.